Last week was National Catholic Sisters Week. On Thursday our dear Employees honored us Sisters with a special morning treat and a short program. We each received a little ribbon-wrapped scroll. Mine said, “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. –Pablo Picasso.” That is true. We each also received a vase with a springy carnation with the message: “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. Marcel Proust.” Thank you, Employees. You are the best. Our hearts are touched.
All departments have containers out for collection of money for the Morrison County Food Shelf.
Lenten Activities continue here: Daily Mass at 11 a.m. (Sunday at 8:30 a.m. and a Communion Service at 11 a.m. on Saturdays), Stations of the Cross on Fridays at 3:30 p.m., and Evening Prayer every day at 4:15 p.m.
Dates for up-coming events are:
- Seeds-of-Kindness fundraiser, March 28
- Red Cross Bloodmobile March 31 and April 1 and 2
- Holy Thursday Service 7:00 p.m. with Adoration until 10 p.m.
- Good Friday Stations of the Cross (inside and out doors) at 11 a.m. and Liturgy of the Lord’s Passion at 2 p.m.
- Easter Vigil Service at 8 p.m. with fellowship following
- Easter Sunday Mass at 8:30 a.m.
- April 18th Spaghetti Supper fundraise from 4:30 to 7 p.m.
- April 19th Spring Orchestra Concert at 2 p.m.
- Earth Day Prayer Service on April 22 at 2 p.m.
- Taste of St. Cloud 4:30 to 7:30 at Territory Golf Course in St. Cloud.
God bless you.
Keep Lent holy!
Sister Mary Lou